Food Galore: Addictions Cafe & Remedy Bar

Monday, September 30, 2013





A back-dated post on a dinner date out with Stan =)



Addictions Cafe & Remedy Bar
Marina Square #02-105A
The Dining Edition



Something random: Was in love with monochrome colours previously.



Stan had the Earl Grey Salmon Benedict - $16.

The smoked salmon was deeply infused with earl grey, I love it very much! Sautéed mushrooms turned out well too, flavourful without being too salty or overcooked.



I had the Angus Burger - $21.

It was served with sweet potato and yam fries on the side, which I thought was something different for a change from the usual fries.

However, the patty was waaaay too salty. We told the staff but they just said that they will take note of it in future.

Other than that, the service was generally okay... They kept topping up our water without us having to call them over. So that's a good gesture!



Stan the Boss (aka my boy) =)


Labels: , , ,



12:00 PM


Hey there



- read my previous posts at michellechiang.livejournal.com
- email me at chiangmx@gmail.com for any enquiries
- follow me on instagram / twitter @everythinginred


Site Meter

Blog history


Advertising


Machio Man

The Toy Project


Instagram @everythinginred


My Facebook page



Twitter

Comment Form is loading comments...


← OLDER
NEWER →