Cafe-hopping to Choupinette at Bukit Timah

Tuesday, May 13, 2014




Another brunch place near my place!



Choupinette
607 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 269708

Like most Singaporeans, we always head out for brunch on weekend mornings before we start off the day. I believe that a good breakfast will set the right tone for the rest of the day! Besides, I can eat all the calorie-laden food in the morning because I have the whole day to burn it off!

(good excuse to eat without feeling guilty)



The place is quite small and packed on a Saturday morning. Better to make a reservation before you go.





Most of the brunch items come with a drink, hence the slightly steeper prices.



Cafe Mocha - don't expect any coffee art here. Don't think they specialize in that.



Eggs Royale!

Generous serving of smoked salmon (I like!) and the eggs were huge. Good stuff.





Smoked Salmon sandwich

There was honey mustard coated on the soft focaccia bread which made the whole sandwich super yummy! Complemented with a hard boiled egg and fresh greens.





My Eggs Royale came with a juice and a hot drink (of your choice) and a dessert (choose from macaroons, creme brûlée or chocolate mousse). They were sold out on the macaroons and creme brûlée   (or maybe they didn't even make it that day) and I don't like chocolate mousse. The waiter kindly let me change to another dessert in the cake display area and I chose this apple pie!

Very thinly sliced, but at least there were lots of apples!



The place is pretty accessible, just beside Coronation Plaza where lots of buses pass by. If you are driving, you can park along the road (with proper lot marking) beside the landed property. Be sure to head there earlier because many parents drop their kids off at the tuition centers in Coronation Plaza and head out for brunch nearby.

Happy Vesak Day, everyone!

Labels: , ,



10:13 AM


Hey there



- read my previous posts at michellechiang.livejournal.com
- email me at chiangmx@gmail.com for any enquiries
- follow me on instagram / twitter @everythinginred


Site Meter

Blog history


Advertising


Machio Man

The Toy Project


Instagram @everythinginred


My Facebook page



Twitter

Comment Form is loading comments...


← OLDER
NEWER →